Author Topic: S970 scared me with chord chaos  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Toril S

S970 scared me with chord chaos
« on: July 03, 2018, 10:11:40 PM »
Hello :) Today I was adjusting some settings on my S970, and suddenly the chords it played in style section were totally wrong. I checked, and it was in fingered mode, but still played some strange chords. I didn't find out why, so I had to do a soft reset. Now all is well, and I have to do some work to set it again as I like it. I have not a clue what happened. Was a little worried for a moment there :)
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline tyrosaurus

Re: S970 scared me with chord chaos
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 01:08:58 AM »
Hi Toril,

Once you have restored all of your preferred system settings to your S970, you might want to consider saving them as a System Setup file.

Then if you have to carry out a system reset in the future, you can restore your system setup simply by loading this file.

To save your system settings, press 'Function' > 'Menu2' > tab to 'Setup Files'.

Select 'System Setup Files' (F button), tab to the drive/folder where you want to save the file (USER or USB), and save the current settings from the display that opens.  Give the file a suitable name (e.g. 'System 04-07-2018' or what ever).

To load that file in future, open the same display and navigate to the drive/folder where your file is saved, and just select it.

You can several different system setup files if you like each containing different setups.

You can read about this starting on page 131 of the English version of the 'PSR-S970 Reference Manual', and you can see which settings are included in a system setup file from the 'Parameter Chart' in the 'PSR-S970 Data List'.

Regards

Ian

The following users thanked this post: Toril S

Offline Toril S

Re: S970 scared me with chord chaos
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 05:14:22 PM »
Thank you so much Ian!😀
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber