Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Registrations & Playlist

Genos Won't Advance to Next OR Previous Registration When + or - Pressed

(1/2) > >>

8t8KEEZ:
Hi, all!

So ... I came to realize you can't use the + or - buttons to advance to the next song within a playlist... So, I figure, I would just take those "registrations" and copy them into a separate folder, and rename them with 001, 002, 003, etc. and thought, I'll just advance through the registrations .... but ... alas ... no worky.

When I press the plus or minus registration buttons, a window pops up with the name of the current registration, and all I can do is close that window ...

I thought you could press plus or minus to advance from one registration to the next and vice versa??? Am I missing something?

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: 8t8KEEZ on June 30, 2018, 10:28:18 PM ---Hi, all!

So ... I came to realize you can't use the + or - buttons to advance to the next song within a playlist... So, I figure, I would just take those "registrations" and copy them into a separate folder, and rename them with 001, 002, 003, etc. and thought, I'll just advance through the registrations .... but ... alas ... no worky.

When I press the plus or minus registration buttons, a window pops up with the name of the current registration, and all I can do is close that window ...

I thought you could press plus or minus to advance from one registration to the next and vice versa??? Am I missing something?

--- End quote ---

Which "+ or -" buttons are you using?

The Regist Bank + and - buttons (the ones to the left of Reg1) work for me. Just press the + button again if it won't co-operate the first time.

Fred

8t8KEEZ:
Yeah ... I'm doing the Registration plus and minus ... However-it's working, now .... but, it wasn't earlier.... I found somewhere else if you modify a registration, save it, but, don't reselect it, it won't work .... so ... after reselecting it and loading the registry bank again, seems to work....

Bugs .... :)

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: 8t8KEEZ on July 01, 2018, 03:46:47 AM ---Yeah ... I'm doing the Registration plus and minus ... However-it's working, now .... but, it wasn't earlier.... I found somewhere else if you modify a registration, save it, but, don't reselect it, it won't work .... so ... after reselecting it and loading the registry bank again, seems to work....

Bugs .... :)

--- End quote ---

Agreed. I've seen the same thing.

Fred

mikecruiser:
There was a problem with the Registration + and - buttons not functioning as expected.   This was fixed in a recent firmware update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version