Author Topic: Special YAMAHA Preset Style Collection For The Tyros5 From Top level Keyboards.  (Read 9094 times)

Offline PSR-USR-IND

Hi Everyone,
   This collection includes unique styles from other Top level Keyboards (TYROS & CVP). These styles may not be in T5 and are also different from T5 styles. Some styles are unique. For others, I selected the best one. I did not edit any styles, just copied and pasted and renamed some styles. (If I did any changes in myPSR-S970, the R3 voice in OTS would be removed.) Just view these styles in your T5. If you want to make any changes, do it or keep the same.
  Now I have completed 4 sets.
http://www.psrtutorial.com/sty/yamaha/Tyros5/tyros_5.html

Offline frozzers

Thanks very much for your hard work on these and the Genos conversions Onacimus.

Just letting you know link to the '03.Dance.zip' in the Special Style Collection is also the Excel database and not the Dance styles.

Chris

The following users thanked this post: PSR-USR-IND

Offline Alan E

Mant thanks Onacimus. Always look forward to downloading your styles.   :D :D :D

Alan.
Yamaha Tyros 5   Ketron SD7

Seagull29

Hi, big thanks for this crazy work ! I'll try them as soon as I'll install my new music corner.  ;)

Regards

Offline TyrIA

Thank you for sharing your efforts !!

TyrIA.

Offline PSR-USR-IND

Thanks very much for your hard work on these and the Genos conversions Onacimus.

Just letting you know link to the '03.Dance.zip' in the Special Style Collection is also the Excel database and not the Dance styles.

Chris

Now it has been corrected.
Onacimus Sahayam
My Styles

The following users thanked this post: frozzers

Offline jbd59

Thank's from France , i'll try them soon !
great job !!
Bernard

Offline pmedina

Thanks Onacimus, The styles work OK in my PSR S950.

Offline PSR-USR-IND

Now this Collection has been completed.
Onacimus Sahayam
My Styles

The following users thanked this post: thomas750

Offline Alan E

Onacimus,

I have downloaded all these styles now and previewed all of them. I really have to say a huge thank you for these as they are excellent. Quite often when downloading styles many of them are not suitable so probably get totally ignored if not deleted. No so with this collection, on my T5 probably 80% of them will be in constant use.

Once again Onacimus, thank you very much.

Alan
Yamaha Tyros 5   Ketron SD7

Offline Henni

Hi Onacimus,

You have given new life to my PSR S770. Your styles are AMAZING! I have no idea how you do this, but I am so grateful to you for doing it. The quality of your creations is unsurpassed by anything I've found for my Yamaha to date.

Mega Enhancer does not work properly for for SFF2 styles. It seems like you found a way around it. You are gifted indeed.

Henni
...Fly Forever!

Offline PSR-USR-IND

I updated the PopRock and Ballad styles and added Dance styles in 2 folders. The whole set of PopRock and Ballad are replaced and the Dance styles are added. In Dance there are lot of unique styles, especially Plus styles of PSR-S975.
Onacimus Sahayam
My Styles

The following users thanked this post: frozzers

Offline PSR-USR-IND

Hi Onacimus,

You have given new life to my PSR S770. Your styles are AMAZING! I have no idea how you do this, but I am so grateful to you for doing it. The quality of your creations is unsurpassed by anything I've found for my Yamaha to date.

Mega Enhancer does not work properly for for SFF2 styles. It seems like you found a way around it. You are gifted indeed.

Henni

To your PSR-S770 all the Collections for PSR-S950 will match and sound perfect.
Onacimus Sahayam
My Styles

Offline PSR-USR-IND

Two unique styles from CVP are added.
Onacimus Sahayam
My Styles

The following users thanked this post: marius9, Peter Hinsen, thomas750

Offline marius9

Thank you for your hard work.

Cosmorot

You crazy dude! :) It's just a stunning job!

Offline gary3917

Absolutely wonderful Your talent is amazing .
Tyros 5 (finally ),Tyros 4, Korg M3 88,  Kawia MP7,Casio PX 560 Cakewalk Sonar BIAB Cubase 5
Mackie DLM8 Keyboard stereo Powered speakers and subwoofer

larvol

You’re a crazy hard-worker!  :D Thank u very much