Author Topic: Songbook+ and MD-BT01 ?  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Bob88

Songbook+ and MD-BT01 ?
« on: June 27, 2018, 01:36:41 AM »
   I just attempted to have my Genos registrations connect to pdf song files in Songbook +  on my Ipad.  I connected the MD-BT01 to   midi A in and out. Then chose a registration on the Genos   and the corresponding song pdf  in Songbook+.

Undoubtedly I'm missing something  because I did not get any further.  I checked  the
... dots at the top of the song page plus the settings option but could not find any indication as to linking  the reg. and the pdf file in Songbook+,

I did search the manual in Songbook  and previous posts in this forum  but somehow
missed the proper procedure.  Anyway, hoping for some help.  Thanks, Bob

Offline Al Ram

Re: Songbook+ and MD-BT01 ?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 04:02:09 AM »
Bob

I also have the same bluetooth adapter connected to Midi A, so not sure what your problem could be.   A couple of things to check.

1) make sure your ipad is enabled for bluetooth connections
2) make sure the arrows on the bluetooth adapter point in the proper direction when connecting to Midi A
3) make sure you enable the connection in SongBook+. Select the ... (3 dots), then select BlueTooth LE midi; then select BlueTooth LE midi devices; then you should see MD-BT01 and select 'connect' .  You should see 'connected"

Not sure what SongBook+ manual you have. 

Attached please find the specific manual to connect SongBook to Genos with bluetooth adapter.

Please check pages 6 and then 9 on.

Hope this helps.

thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline Bob88

Re: Songbook+ and MD-BT01 ?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 02:12:45 PM »
   Thank you Al.  I will give your suggestions a go.  Bob