Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

Convert .ppi to .ppf

<< < (2/7) > >>

jexino:
Hi Zain

attached find you my StyleExtractor application that i wrote last year ;-)
This is a .Net program for extracting styles (inc. Audio Styles) from ppi / ppf packs.  8)

>>> Download StyleExtractor V1.0.0.5

Edit: New download link for StyleExtractor

zionip:

--- Quote from: jexino on June 14, 2018, 10:17:18 PM ---Hi Zain

This is a .Net program for extracting styles (inc. Audio Styles) from ppi / ppf packs.  8)

--- End quote ---

HI Jexino,

I forgot about your useful program that can extract contents from both ppi and ppf files.  It is very useful.

Thanks,
Paul

Antonio:
Hallo Zionip

I would like to ask how to turn ca 250 Styles (sty files) into a ppi / ppf file in a way to have a style collection, always in the same place with a single file?

Thank you very much and Regards :D

Antonio:

--- Quote from: jexino on June 14, 2018, 10:17:18 PM ---Hi Zain

--- End quote ---

Very useful, Jexino !

Many thanks

zionip:

--- Quote from: Antonio on June 15, 2018, 01:29:14 AM ---Hallo Zionip

I would like to ask how to turn ca 250 Styles (sty files) into a ppi / ppf file in a way to have a style collection, always in the same place with a single file?

Thank you very much and Regards :D

--- End quote ---

Antonio,

Please refer to Yamaha Expansion Manager Owner's Manual Page 9 "Creating Your Own Original Packs" for details:
https://usa.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/3/1136733/yamaha_expansion_manager_en_om_v250_h0.pdf

You can "Import contents" from other expansion packs through the corresponding PPF files, including voices and styles in the packs, to you own pack, but the YEM owner's manual did not mention whether or not it supports importing style files directly without going through the PPF files.

Thanks,
Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version