Author Topic: Live turorial Genos  (Read 3357 times)

alfonata

Live turorial Genos
« on: June 06, 2018, 04:54:34 PM »
has anyone on 1 june the Genos live tutorial seen on www.Soundpacks.co.uk?

Offline EileenL

Re: Live turorial Genos
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 08:18:27 PM »
At £5 a look no. Work out how much it will cost to go through all of Genos.

The following users thanked this post: wersianer

Offline soryt

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 08:32:11 PM »

It is unbelievable that even money is asked to explain fairly simple actions for the use of the Genos .
I am glad that there are such forums like this, here we help each other for free.

Soryt  8)
Genos & YC61 and Tannoy Gold 5 Monitors
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmC6hdAR1v5lYN8twfn0YbA?view_as=subscriber

The following users thanked this post: wersianer

Offline terryB

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 09:08:50 PM »
I watched it, and I thought it was well worth £5 for an hour watching the man modify the piano and string voices to his preference. I know there is info out there, on the forum for example, but video  events like that, which can concentrate the mind for an hour or so on being more creative with the keyboard in the comfort of your home and being able to replay the video it any time later is fine by me, even if I only pick up some little extra knowledge. But it certainly encouraged me to be a bit more creative with my Genos.

Cheers
Terry

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 09:04:31 PM »
Is there any decent tutorials out there to go into depth creating better strings, piano's synths etc on the Genos.

The older synths had patch tutorials and I think It would be a good idea  for a Genos sound creation tutorial from the sound programmers out there. :)
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox