Author Topic: Freeze?  (Read 3413 times)

opticat

Freeze?
« on: May 28, 2018, 11:53:24 AM »
Hello! I play using registrations that I make, one registration per song containg anywhere from 3 to 8 buttons for the one song. I keep the Genos on multi-finger for 99 percent of my songs. But there are a few I want to use fingered chord.

Is there any way I can save those particular song registrations in the fingered mode, with the remainder of my registrations in muti-finger? I have tried saving a particular registration in fingered mode, and it is good. But when I go to another registration for another song, my multi-finger has changed to figered. So I go back to the menu and globabally set the instrument to muti-finger.

Lots of back and forth, and I am sure I am missing something!

Any suggestions?

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Freeze?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 12:42:12 PM »
Hello! I play using registrations that I make, one registration per song containg anywhere from 3 to 8 buttons for the one song. I keep the Genos on multi-finger for 99 percent of my songs. But there are a few I want to use fingered chord.

Is there any way I can save those particular song registrations in the fingered mode, with the remainder of my registrations in muti-finger? I have tried saving a particular registration in fingered mode, and it is good. But when I go to another registration for another song, my multi-finger has changed to figered. So I go back to the menu and globabally set the instrument to muti-finger.

Lots of back and forth, and I am sure I am missing something!

Any suggestions?

You probably have Parameter Lock enabled, which is stopping registrations from changing the Fingering.

Try unchecking the Fingering group in Parameter Lock.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons