Author Topic: saving Multipad with Registrations  (Read 2119 times)

Offline shadowhankron

saving Multipad with Registrations
« on: May 18, 2021, 11:15:24 AM »

Hi

I seem to have Forgotten how to save the start of Multipad with Style on the Genos Registrations, I did it once a long time ago but cannot remember which Buttons to select.

thanks in advance of Replies

Regards

Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.

Offline Fred Smith

Re: saving Multipad with Registrations
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 11:31:33 AM »
Hi

I seem to have Forgotten how to save the start of Multipad with Style on the Genos Registrations, I did it once a long time ago but cannot remember which Buttons to select.

thanks in advance of Replies

Regards

Ronnie

You SyncStart the pad.

Hold the sync button down and press the pad button. The button will flash. Do as many as you want. Now memorize he registration.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: JanCK

Offline shadowhankron

Re: saving Multipad with Registrations
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 11:52:43 AM »
Hello  FRED

Many Thanks for your Help..it worked a Treat......I had been trying the Synchro Start at the Styles Section....failing to Notice the Sync Button at Multipads... This 71 year old Brain and Eyes are too slow.

Again Thank you sorry for delay in replying

Ronnie
Genos 1 Keyboard / PSR S 970 /  Korg PA4X  keyboard /  Yamaha HS 7 Studio Monitors  / Motif Rack XS /
Roland Integra 7 /,Fender  Strat & Telecaster & Burns Marvin White Guitar, Tascam DP 32 track Recorder.