Author Topic: HOW TO COPY INTRO III FROM ONE STYLE & PASTE TO ANOTHER STYLE  (Read 4327 times)

Osvaldo De Souza

27th May 2018

This topic was probably covered in the past.

Can someone direct me to this link and/or advise how to copy an INTRO III from a style and paste it to INTRO III of another style??

Thanks
Oz

Offline Al Ram

Re: HOW TO COPY INTRO III FROM ONE STYLE & PASTE TO ANOTHER STYLE
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 02:35:11 AM »
Not sure if this will help but it is a workaround i use a lot.

I use registrations a lot.   In reg 1 you can have Intro 3 from style 1 and on reg 2 you can have style 2.    That way you play intro 3 from one style and then the other style . . . 

Hope it helps.

thanks

AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline Joe H

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 03:08:05 AM »
27th May 2018

This topic was probably covered in the past.

Can someone direct me to this link and/or advise how to copy an INTRO III from a style and paste it to INTRO III of another style??

Thanks
Oz

Buy a copy of StyleMagic.  You can do that in just a few seconds. (and a whole lot more)

http://www.midisoft.pl/en/

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

The following users thanked this post: KeyboardByBiggs

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 10:04:40 PM »
Hi Oz,

You don't need any extra software or use a registration to do what you want to do.

Simply go to the Intro 3 and look to see how many measures long it is. To do this use your STYLE CREATOR and use the TABS to move over to the ASSEMBLE tab and then back to the BASIC screen. You will see that the BASIC has now magically CHANGED to a completely different screen. (It's a YAMAHA thing!)

With this screen you can now see the number of measures for INTRO3 and/or any part of the style for that matter.

So, now you know the length of the INTRO, you can now go to the style you want to import this intro into and Call it up into this SAME SCREEN. Now pick which intro slot (1,2 or 3) you want to put the new intro. Look at the current length of the slot and use the keys below the screen to make the length longer or shorter as needed. Once you change the length (if you needed to) the EXECUTE option will then become able on the screen. Use it and then SAVE the style to your USB.

You can now "copy and paste" each of the 8 parts into the intro in this new USER style. ;D

Regards
Drake

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 10:11:21 PM by DrakeM »

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively