Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

More Genos problems

<< < (2/19) > >>

EileenL:
Hello Gloria,
  I am so sorry to hear you are still having problems with getting the correct treatment from your dealer. He certainly needs reporting to Yamaha them selves. Have you a service department that you can ring to complain. If not please write to Yamaha direct. For USA it is

Yamaha Corporation of America,
   6600 Orangethorpe Avenue,
      Buena Park,
         CA90620 USA.

Hope this will help.

Paula:

--- Quote from: panos on May 19, 2018, 07:42:54 PM ---Hi Paula,
Gloria is still having trouble with her local dealer who gave her only the instrument and not the rest (speakers,cables etc)
https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,44479.msg350149.html#msg350149

What can we do to help her to get what she paid for?
I wonder if the spekears when they arrive will be for a keyboard or for a....car  ???

--- End quote ---
I do not consider Guitar Center a local dealer ,they are a big corporation (not a local store) they hire unknowledgeable people ,many company's have a return  policy.what is Guitar centers? I would for sure look for all angles to force them to take this key board back and return my money and purchase the key board else ware
 I dont know how you purchased this key board but if by credit card they sometimes will help you as well
       Paula

Lee Batchelor:
Gloria, if Guitar Center (GC) is that big, they must have a head office somewhere. Obviously, the store where you bought your keyboard is infested with uncaring, unknowledgeable, and inconsiderate bozos!!

It's time to take it up a notch. Contact Yamaha U.S (thanks Eileen) and Guitar Center Head Office and don't stop bring a royal pain in their backsides until you get what you want. They knew **** well they had sent the wrong music stand. They just wanted to get rid of the problem - you. Fact is, you're not the problem - they are.

And please don't let your experience with the idiots at GC taint your thoughts about the Genos. It's a whole new breed of keyboard and just as easy to use as the PSR and Tyros keyboards. When you get into the meat and potatoes of it, things can get a little tricky, but despite its complexity, you can basically sit down and play the Genos right out of the box. Keep pushing for what you deserve and want. If we can be of help, let us know.

As a sidebar, I have owned three Tyros keyboards and now the Genos. I have never used the music stands because I need a real music stand for gigging. I'd gladly donate mine (complete with the proper "feet" :) ), if not for how it would affect my trade-in value. Perhaps someone else can help in that department. I assume you're somewhere in the U.S.?

Also, so sorry to hear of your recent loss, Gloria. Stay well...

- Lee

Paula:
 :) :)
well maybe Yamaha will do something? I will say this I looked for a Yamaha repair man when my key board was not working ,I called the one Yamaha recommended !!! what a joke  he didnt even know what a Tyros key board was ,  ::) ya well my hubby took the key board apart and put in a new circuit board I Trust Craig more then  this so called Yamaha repair man, I think the bottom line is money and if Guitar Center sells lots of musical instruments for Yamaha money talks !!!
    Paula

EileenL:
I would not think they sell many if that is the way they treat people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version