Author Topic: All the new styles of the PSR E463 played by Jeremy See - Enjoy  (Read 3644 times)

Offline vbdx66

Hello to all,

I chanced to see this YouTube video which shows all 15 new styles of the PSR E463:

https://youtu.be/XcrjQ2x9iF8

The player is called Jeremy See and he does really a good job doing tutorials for the PSR E and EW series of keyboards.

Enjoy  8)

Vinciane.
Past keyboards: PSR E313, PSR E413, PSR E433, PSR S550, DGX 640, upright piano.
Now: DGX 650, Casio CT-X800.

AnupamEnosh

Re: All the new styles of the PSR E463 played by Jeremy See - Enjoy
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 04:31:58 PM »
That was great. My personal favorites are the Cinematic Pop and Sweet Pop.
BTW is it only me, or others can also see that the LCD panel light is white, and the values are displayed in Blue ? Pretty much similar to CT-X boards. 🤔

Offline vbdx66

Re: All the new styles of the PSR E463 played by Jeremy See - Enjoy
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 09:12:22 PM »
Hi Anupam,

Indeed the colour of the display has changed. I am wondering whether Yamaha did this because now the screen will be more readable and less strenuous to the eyes, or simply because the new screen is less onerous.

Or maybe simply the screen maker is producing a new type of LCD screen and all makers of entry level keyboard like Yamaha and Casio are switching to the new screen type.

As for the styles themselves, I liked the two you mentioned. Also Epic Diva Ballad looks great for playing some of Adele’s songs.

Jeremy made another  video with the ten new grooves (or DJ patterns), I will be posting it now.

Best Regards,

Vinciane.

Past keyboards: PSR E313, PSR E413, PSR E433, PSR S550, DGX 640, upright piano.
Now: DGX 650, Casio CT-X800.