PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S970/S770/S670 (SFF2)

Registrations on S970

<< < (3/3)

lilchris:
Hello everyone, tonight I managed to setup a volume pedal and a sustain pedal. The default for the pedals on the S970 is no 1 for sustain so I put the FC7 volume pedal on number 2. I then registered the settings to the first button and called the bank Setup1. I then tried Freds new bank idea, ie press the last "B" while switching on but it confused me, so I remembered what Fred had said, I then made another bank the same but changed the name to Setup2. I have since used that bank and changed it, I have put two of my fav settings on button 1  and button 8 and renamed it to My fav songs and that has worked. I have switched off and back on and it sets up with the last used bank, the only problem with that is the volume pedal is not set up, I then have to go to banks and press the Setup1 bank and press button 1. Is there anyway to make the keyboard load Setup1 by default, I suppose the answer is to load that bank before you switch off. Any way thanks for the tips at least  I am getting somewhere now, I still need to decide which way to arrange my registrations. I do not have a big playlist at this moment, having only getting my first arranger keyboard  for a long time this time last year, that was a Ew400, my previous Yamaha arranger being a Tyros2, a few years ago. I think I had a Korg arranger for a short time after but could not get my head round that one even though I was a lot younger then, back to Yamaha what I know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version