The PSR Tutorial Forum (5 Boards) > Hello Everyone!

greetings from israel

(1/3) > >>

moshe israeli:
I am a new registered member .
I have been used the forum before 3 years but now I had to start from beginning I don't know why my posts before were deleted .
I would like to continue from there but it is impossible because I don't remember the password
if someone can help me to continue from the beginning I had about 400 posts before.

panos:
hi moshe,
the forum is using a new server and there was a problem with the old posts and no longer appear.  :(

motekmusic:
 :)Welcome again to the forum.

Am up north in tsafat,,

Yes, there were quite a few old post deletions.   However am sure you will  not have trouble jumping back in this forum.

Shalom

cheers
elaine

ekurburski:
Hi Moshe,
Pretty much same thing happened to me.  I was on the board when it first started but then didn't visit for several years.  Had to start all over again.  I can assure you that if you visit on a regular basis you will always find something here to stay involved.

Welcome and stay safe

Earl

Roger Brenizer:
Just so you are aware, Moshe, if any member fails to login once within a two year time period (730 days), their account will be deleted from the forum.  Each time you login, the grace period of 730 days is renewed, so please be sure to login periodically to prevent your current account from being deleted.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version