Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Touch Screen & Live Controls

Can anyone confirm this (Genos reads out loud)?

(1/7) > >>

XeeniX:
Hi,

There seems to be an new option on the Genos since the firmware upgrades (not sure if it was with v1.20 or v1.30). The option that once turned on in the menu of the Genos and combined with text sitting on a usb drive makes teh Genos read out loud what you touched on the screen. So more or less in the same way as the option ion a smartphone. Can anyone confirm this since it this information has not (yet?) spread over the internet. A dealer was telling me this when I asked about prices and told him that I was a little worried about operating a touch screen as a visually impaired person. He told me this was a new option since the firmware upgrades. After the conversation I tried to google it but couldn't find anything yet.

This would be an awesome feature for visually impaired people....

regards,
Peter

Fred Smith:
Yes, it’s true. The feature is called Voice Guide.

Fred

jerryghr:
http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/450225/Genos_Voice_Guide#Post450225

Toril S:
This is very good news!!!

XeeniX:
Thanks a lot Fred and Jerry,

Didn't know how it was called and therefor couldn't find anything in google search (was looking for voice over, speech, screen reader etc.) Gonna watch (and listen) to the linked video now and se eif it is really what I think it is. Would and could be a major reason for me to make the step forward 8) 8)

kind regards,
Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version