Author Topic: Help pack musical  (Read 2735 times)

Offline ektor_s900

Help pack musical
« on: April 29, 2018, 12:31:26 AM »
Hi, I write this because I am looking for 3 musical packages but I can not find them that Yamaha sells for $ 99 each, but I do not really have them, if someone can give them or help me to know, the package I need is:
* Mariachi Norteņo
* Latin Europa
* Church and Christmas
Thank you.
And finally I have a question, I was going to buy a style on the website yamahamusicsoft.com and there are several options and, therefore, prices, but I do not understand what those options refer to:
Premium XT4 $ 8.99
Premium XT3 $ 8.99
Premium XT $ 6.99
XA $ 6.99
If someone can explain to me, I appreciate it.
Ektor PSR-510-630-740-3k-S900-GW8L-S910-S970

Offline tyrosaurus

Re: Help pack musical
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 02:15:58 AM »
Hi ektor,

Regarding your question about styles on the MusicSoft site,  on the page for each style, the available options and prices are listed on the right hand side of the screen.  At the top of the list, above the prices you should see 'HELP ME CHOOSE'.  If you left click on this with your mouse, a window will open which gives information about each option.

Regarding the packs, these are only available for keyboards with expansion memory.  None of the keyboards in your list at the bottom of your post has expansion memory!  So unless you have purchased a keyboard that does contain expansion memory, you would not be able to use the expansion voices even if you had the packs.

Regards

Ian

Offline DrakeM

Re: Help pack musical
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 11:46:14 AM »
I have two of packs post here on this page (scroll down the page a bit).

The "Church & Christmas" and the "Mariachi Norteņo"

http://psrtutorial.com/sty/collections/drake.html

They are set up to work fine in my S950 but you will have to convert them to SFF1 format to use in a S900 keyboard. Then you will need to revoice some of the guitar voices as the S950 uses the MEGA voices for many of them. If you have an S910 they will work as is (no converting needed) .. but you will still need to revoice some of the guitar voices.

Regards
Drake
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 11:47:59 AM by DrakeM »