Author Topic: Midi to audio using Genos in Cubase  (Read 2824 times)

Offline ugawoga

Midi to audio using Genos in Cubase
« on: April 19, 2018, 08:08:17 AM »
Hi

I have been trying to simply figure out how to convert a Genos midi track to an audio track.
I cannot get nothing recorded.
I have set up all things right like my Focusrite 6i6.
Do you have to print a Genos track before converting to audio???

Is there a simple way of recording midi to audio In Cubase

There Is a guy on Utube converting a chord track to a print  track and choosing port 1  on the chord section in the Genos midi section.
I would like to know how to record separate instrument tracks to audio.

Anyone up to speed with this as I would like to know how to record midi to audio in Cubase.

All the Best
John
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 08:09:21 AM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

Offline ugawoga

Re: Midi to audio using Genos in Cubase
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 05:16:15 PM »
Hi
Have solved how to record a midi track to Audio.

I put my focusrite setup to the right  Ins and outs.
I kept pressing play on track i want to record with record on audio track. Nothing happened.
If I highlight the track to transfer to audio and choose record on audio track ,then press record at the top in Transport area all records.
It was pilot era.

I would like to know why the person on utube had to print a chord track then turn to wave.
You can only render a track to audio only from a vst midi,it seems.

all the best
John
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 05:18:11 PM by ugawoga »
Genos, I7 computer 32 gig ram, Focusrite 6i6, Cubase controller, Focal Alpha Monitors, Yamaha DXR8 Speakers
Cubase 10, Sonarworks, Izotope.  Sampletank, Arturia and Korg software.  Now IK Mixbox

beykock

Re: Midi to audio using Genos in Cubase
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 01:19:16 PM »
Hi John,

Plse note Sonar has found a new owner and updates will be available soon, I guess.

Babette