Author Topic: Genos speakers  (Read 8143 times)

whataguy

Genos speakers
« on: April 12, 2018, 11:25:02 PM »
Anyone know any dealers in the US that Genos speakers system in stock? I'm being told here in MI not until late July. Don In MI

Offline Gloria

Re: Genos speakers
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 02:09:52 AM »
Don, I'm also being told that & I live in Az.  There has been such a demand, Yamaha Corp. can't keep up.

Good luck,
Gloria
"Music is the Universal Language"
PSR Performer Page

whataguy

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 04:31:28 AM »
I was on a list to get speakers when they came in. Guess what, just got notified that they came in, BUT, they want an outrageous price for them plus shipping. I had a real bad experience with some old fool in FL who contacted me that he had new-in-the-box Genos speakers and was willing to sell them to me. So, I cancelled my order, lost my place in the que and now am pushed back to sometime after September thanks to that unscrupulous individual. Enjoy your postings, keep them coming, also I have a source for every sheet of music in the world. Interesting story if you're interested. Don in MI

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 11:20:15 AM »
Apparently they are in stock and ready for immediate delivery

See here
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GenosSpeakers--yamaha-gns-ms01-speaker-system-for-genos

Hope it helps.

thanks
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

The following users thanked this post: EileenL

mrkim

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 02:54:21 AM »
Hi i just bought the jbl 308 for 300 pair i cant thing the genos speakers could be any bether i just love mine. as so i would love to hear more about a source for every sheet of music in the world. thanks kim

whataguy

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 03:08:26 AM »
Hi - I found a subscription site and it has every book, every genre in the world. If you ever need a sheet of music check with me. Or, if you'd prefer I can give you the site. Don in MI

The following users thanked this post: KeyboardByBiggs

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 06:15:43 AM »
Hi - I found a subscription site and it has every book, every genre in the world. If you ever need a sheet of music check with me. Or, if you'd prefer I can give you the site. Don in MI

That is great   !!   can you please check these two:

Genre: Salsa
Singer: Gilberto Santa Rosa
Songs:  Mal Herido & Te propongo

Please let me know.

thanks
AL
San Diego/Tijuana