Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 5 (SFF2)

How much time can a Tyros keyboard last ? 10 years ?

(1/4) > >>

dihelson:

Hello, friends,

I purchased my Tyros 5 in 2015, but we are now in 2018 and I used it very few yet. Iīm concerned about how long a keyboard of this type can last without mechanical or other problem. In the past, I had a Roland Piano which took about 15 years to the keys begin to break apart ( plastic becomes weak ). Another keyboard, a Technics KN3000 was good till about 6 years, when the keyboard becomed very noisy and couldnīt be replaced by a new one, and the LCD died slowly. So, I know that using a keyboard or not very much, time passes, but there may be people with excellent Tyros 10 years old now, right or wrong ?

EileenL:
There are still people out there using there Tyros 1 keyboards with no problem.

Graham UK:
Had my Tyros 2 & NP30 bought May 2007 played every day...So far no problems with either...So 11 years in MAY

rodrigo.b:

--- Quote from: EileenL on April 11, 2018, 08:38:26 PM ---There are still people out there using there Tyros 1 keyboards with no problem.

--- End quote ---

You will not believe me but on my country, there are still people out using the Yamaha PSR 340 with no problem, and some people pay a lot of money for this keyboard.

Toril S:
I have a PSR-47 that I bought in 1990. Still intact. There are some things you can do to make your keyboard last longer. Protect it frim direct sunlight. Do not place it too close to a heat source. Protect it with a dust cover when not in use. Keep it in a good case when traveling. Do not leave it in the car over night. Do not sit on it😀 Play it regularly, it is made to be used.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version