Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 4 (SFF2)

Tyros4 Master Eq/Compressor

(1/6) > >>

rodrigo.b:
Please help, yesterday I paid for a multitrack audio recording of the Tyros4 main demo song. But the tracks (Specially Drum Tracks) sounds horrible and when I listen to the same demo song on Youtube its sounds ok. So I think the person who sold me the tracks modified something on the global effects. For example on my S970 there is a Master Eq and master compressor but I dont know if there is a master eq or master compressor on Tyros4... He told me that he doesn't use external effects when he do the recordings also he told me that he use the built in audio recorder to record the tracks of the demo song.

Arnak:
Hi,

Yes, the Tyros 4 does have a Master EQ and a compressor.

If he sold you the song for a Tyros 4 it should play exactly as he recorded it I would have thought?

Is the recording in .wav or a midi format?

Matyin

rodrigo.b:
Thank you! It is a .wav recording of the tyros4 factory main demo song. He sold me the 16 tracks of the demo in .wav files

DerekA:
Hope you didn't pay much for that.

If you'd asked on this forum, I'm sure someone with a T4 would have done it for you without charging ...

rodrigo.b:
Thank you! I remember that I ask on the forum but the post was deleted (I don't know why). I really like the song, so I want to do a cover of the song.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version