Author Topic: Regist Bank Select  (Read 3903 times)

Offline Stijn

Regist Bank Select
« on: April 01, 2018, 06:56:28 PM »
I still had problems with the Regist Bank -/+ . 
Sometimes it worked and I could go to the previous or next bank, but mostly the buttons didn't react and I had to use the Registration window on the touch screen to select the next bank (or by pressing both buttons together). Also, when using Registration Sequence with a jump to the next bank by means of a pedal, it wouldn't switch to the next bank and I had to stop playing.

I must add that it happened when I was editing my Registrations. Now I finally figured out what the problem is.

When I finish editing the registration I save it, like this:  File / Save / Save Here + OK / Overwrite + YES = all OK.
At this point the buttons Regist Bank -/+ won't work anymore. Apparently the old registration seems to be active, but it isn't. You have to reselect the registration to make it active again and to make the buttons work.

Stijn

Stijn
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 12:46:16 AM by Stijn »
I'm not talented ... but I practice a lot.
please visit  https://www.youtube.com/@StijnBettens/videos

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Regist Bank Select
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 03:53:53 AM »
Sometimes it worked and I could go to the previous or next bank, but mostly the buttons didn't react and I had to use the Registration window on the touch screen to select the next bank (or by pressing both buttons together). Also, when using Registration Sequence with a jump to the next bank by means of a pedal, it wouldn't switch to the next bank and I had to stop playing.

I must add that it happened when I was editing my Registrations. Now I finally figured out what the problem is.

When I finish editing the registration I save it, like this:  File / Save / Save Here + OK / Overwrite + YES = all OK.
At this point the buttons Regist Bank -/+ won't work anymore. Apparently the old registration seems to be active, but it isn't. You have to reselect the registration to make it active again and to make the buttons work.
Stijn

I too have had this problem, but as you've pointed out, only when modifying a registration. Once I've saved the registration, the buttons work reliably.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline StuartR

Re: Regist Bank Select
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 07:42:16 PM »

Stijn

Stijn

Would be good if you reported that to Yamaha.