Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > Yamaha Keyboards - General

Cubase Patchname Converter(2.0)

(1/3) > >>

Heiko:
Hi,
my Tool PanameConverter  converts Cakewalk/Sonar Instrumentdefinitions to Cubase Patchname Scripts and now conversely Patchname Scripts to Instrumentdefinitions too.
Heiko

Download: www.heikoplate.de/mambo - Downloads - Cubase Patchname Scripts

Joe H:
Heiko,

Why are we getting the malicious software message when we click on the link?

Joe H

Heiko:
My site is OK. I had the same problem in germany and exchanged my setup.exe files to Microsoft Installer file (.msi). After this no problem any more with all browsers.
There were no problems with IEE and Opera before, but only with Firefox and Google Chrome.
Heiko

SeaGtGruff:
A lot of anti-virus and anti-malware software assumes that any link ending in EXE is malicious, since it's an executable file. I don't think they even look inside the file itself to see if there's any code that resembles known virus code, since new viruses are being created all the time, so they deem it better to just flag the link. And if you go ahead and download the file anyway, the operating system may flag the file as suspicious and prevent you from running it, unless you right-click on the file and clear the flag.

Heiko:
Hello SeaGtGruff,
Thanks for your good tip.
I have looked at my Website and found the link to the last of my programs, the zipped exe file of my software PSRREG, that I have forgotten to build a msi installation. Now I have updated my  website with a zipped msi file. I hope it will work in future.
Best regards
Heiko

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version