Author Topic: african type styal for lion king and african type voices or expansion for genos  (Read 5084 times)

mrkim

looking for African type style for lion king and African type voices or expansion for genos kim

mrkim

Hi still looking thanks kim

Offline AlBags

Hi ..
Im sure I saw a style in my old T5 saved style folder. It would not be perfect, and you could remap the drums, etc

Ill have a look!

Al
😊  I started out with nothing .. and I've got most of it left!  😊

🎹 Tyros 5-76,  now the brilliant Genos 🎹
Genelec 8030C Studio Monitors on K&M stands
K&M Spider Pro Stand, K&M Accessories. I love K&M!

mrkim

look forward to it thanks kim

Offline AlBags

Hi

I can only find a Tyros 2 saved style .. Lion Sleeps Tonight
Its not brilliant, but a start.
Can You Feel (Elton John) really needs a Freeplay Style, or orchestral arrangement.
Voices .. try remap drumset for tomtoms, etc. I'll take a look and post here for African voicesvoices if I find any, but I think not .
Sorry cant find more.

Al

[attachment deleted by admin]
😊  I started out with nothing .. and I've got most of it left!  😊

🎹 Tyros 5-76,  now the brilliant Genos 🎹
Genelec 8030C Studio Monitors on K&M stands
K&M Spider Pro Stand, K&M Accessories. I love K&M!

The following users thanked this post: DrakeM, Dave Shively, jes826, resoldie, ticktock, wersianer, Flipje001

Offline DrakeM

Hi

I can only find a Tyros 2 saved style .. Lion Sleeps Tonight
Its not brilliant, but a start.
Can You Feel (Elton John) really needs a Freeplay Style, or orchestral arrangement.
Voices .. try remap drumset for tomtoms, etc. I'll take a look and post here for African voicesvoices if I find any, but I think not .
Sorry cant find more.

Al

WOW .. thanks for sharing this style for the lion sleep tonight. This is PERFECT for doing the song.

I was at Disney World last month with my family and went to the Lion King show there. During the show they had the people sing along with the "lion sleep tonight".  I had never tried to sing this song before with a band or my keyboard. Just like everyone I would sing along with it on the radio.

So I am just screwing around with everybody else singing this song and people are turning around an looking at me belt out this silly song. My daughters are laughing when the song is done and telling me, "You gotta learn this song on the keyboard, you nailed it" and "We didn't know you could sing that high".

Well, this is my next song to master so many thanks for this style.

Drake

« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 02:29:59 PM by DrakeM »

Offline EileenL

African Animation Ballad from the Genos 2 pack is a very good one but would probably need a lot of tweaking to play on another keyboard.

The following users thanked this post: wersianer

Offline wersianer

Hello Eileen,

unfortunately I could not find the style in Genos 2.0. Can you please make it available?

Offline EileenL

Offline wersianer

Thank you very much Eileen.

Offline EileenL

Your welcome.

The following users thanked this post: wersianer