Author Topic: Multipad problem_please help me  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Sukanta

Multipad problem_please help me
« on: September 25, 2022, 06:00:15 AM »
Dear Experts,
I'm creating a registration bank. I have created the Reg. memory1 with a mpad no. 1 and Reg. memory2 selecting mpad no.2. When I play Reg2 after Reg1, the both mpad 1,2 is playing. How to stop mpad no. 1 so that only mpad2 will play while playing with Reg2 ? Please help

Offline EileenL

Re: Multipad problem_please help me
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 11:11:01 AM »
Just Hold down the stop button while pressing No 1 pad to turn off.

The following users thanked this post: Sukanta

Offline acparker

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 11:33:51 AM »
This sounds like a job for a 'Pad stopper'.  If you search around the forums, I'm sure you can find  a copy to download.

Pad stopper is basically one silent note that plays, and stops. 

Basically, the idea is, in Registration 2, you would start both the pad Stopper on Multipad One, and the Multipad you want to play on Multipad 2. Pad stopper would end the Multipad playing from Reg 1 while starting the new one in Reg 2.

Alternately, you could save a new Multipad bank with the 2nd Multipad you want to use placed in the first position, and save that to Registration 2.  So the new multipad replaces Reg 1's Multipad when you switch to Reg. 2.

Clear as mud?

Adam

Offline Rick D.

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 11:55:21 AM »
Sukanta

Here is the link to the post on using Pad Stopper.

https://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Rick D.

Offline Joe H

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2022, 03:48:25 PM »
Sukanta,

Rick D. has provided a link to my article on how to use Pad Stopper in registrations.  It's a bit of work, but it will do the job you want. Read the whole article and you can download the article and all files including Pad Stopper. There is a lot of other useful info on how to use and create custom Multi Pads.

Joe H

« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 03:49:54 PM by Joe H »
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html