Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

New software: IconFinder (Windows Dot.Net)

(1/5) > >>

lacobo:
As promised a few months ago: Here's the electronic version of the Genos-Icons PDF: Genos IconFinder. You can find all 414 available Icons at all 1579 positions. Search by category or S/T number or scroll through the entire list by using the arrows. IconFinder share's it's DNA with StyleFinder, the other application I wrote. IconFinder is written in Visual Studio Dot.Net 2017 and should run on Windows 7, 8 and 10. The download is attached to this message.

A big 'thank you' to my sponsor "Oostendorp-Muziek". Our joint venture makes it possible to offer this nice tool for free, while I get something in return for the many hours I've spent writing this tool.

Have fun!

B.R.
    Bert

[attachment deleted by admin]

zionip:
Hi Bert,

The Genos IconFinder program works great.

Thanks,
Paul

Al Ram:
Iacobo

I find StyleFinder very useful.   

Please forgive my ignorance . . . .

how do you use it IconFinder . . . ? what can you do with it . . . . ?

it might be helpful to write a brief description of the program and what it does .. . . . the description indicates that you can find icons ..... but then what . . . . .

thanks in advance.

thanks in advance.

lacobo:
Hi Al,

There's a complete manual added to the downloadable zip File, explaining that Yamaha uses S an T codes to add an icon to a file name, and how to implement that manually. Please have a look at "The Genos Song" in the manual.
For instance "The Cat's Meow.S708.vce" brings up the picture of the cat in front of "The Cat's Meouw".

In a couple of weeks or months I will add a function to do this task into the IconFinder (which technically change it into an IconChanger).

B.R,
    Bert

alvinc:
This tool will be very useful if someone intends to have beautiful icons for his files on keyboard.
Since we have to add the icon 'ID' to the file name to pop up the exact icon from keyboard. But YAMAHA does not tell us the ID for all available icons. So this tool will show you which ID matches which icon.
As we have hundreds of icons in Genos, developing this tool must be very time-consuming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version