Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

OTS to link Multi Pads to Styles

<< < (2/2)

Gordon1949:
I think I solved the problem. I accidently hit the memory button and saw that multi pads wasn’t checked. When I checked it, then I was able to link the style with the multi pad. I had been confusing the Registration Memory screen with the Registration Freeze screen.

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: Gordon1949 on March 19, 2018, 10:56:52 AM ---Thanks for the replies, but I tried saving a style with the multi pad to a registration, but the multi pad doesn’t hold to that registration. In other words, if I save a bossa nova style and bossa nova multi pad to registration 1, and a rock style and rock multi pad to registration 2, the multi pads do not stay with the registrations so I would have to go into the multi pad files each time I change a style.  At a gig, choosing a style and tempo is one thing, but having to then look for a matching multi pad wastes too much time between songs. I was able to link a style and matching multi pad to an OTS, but there are only 4 OTS buttons so that severely limits me when I use many different styles.  Can OTS banks somehow be created like you can do with registrations?

--- End quote ---

This does work, Gordon. You just have to do it properly.

After you press the Memory button, look at the screen. To save a multipad as part of your registration, you must ensure that the MultiPad box is checked. That's all it takes.

Hope this helps,
Fred

Gordon1949:
Thanks Fred. You were absolutely correct. Once I checked the multi pads on the memory screen, I was able to link the styles with the multi pads.  I have had many keyboards, and the Genos is the best of them all. Vocal harmonies are the best I have ever heard, and the sounds and styles are phenomenal especially now that I can add multi pads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version