Author Topic: Revoice preset styles  (Read 3533 times)

Offline John T4

Revoice preset styles
« on: March 20, 2018, 12:33:19 AM »
Hi,
I’m sure I’ve done this but am having a senior moment.
How do you re voice a preset style. in particular I’m trying to change the drums to use a Revo drum
I can change voices in the mixer etc and then save the style but the changes are not stored.
I’ve been into style creator but do i really have to go into every section and change it..
Is there no global way to change it..
Thanks for any advice

John

Offline valimaties

Re: Revoice preset styles
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 01:21:06 AM »
Hi,
I’m sure I’ve done this but am having a senior moment.
How do you re voice a preset style. in particular I’m trying to change the drums to use a Revo drum
I can change voices in the mixer etc and then save the style but the changes are not stored.
I’ve been into style creator but do i really have to go into every section and change it..
Is there no global way to change it..
Thanks for any advice

John

Hi John,
The approach EVERYTIME has to be Style Creator, in case of different voices in style parts.
To change for all parts at once, select the Drum from Mixer, in Style Play mode, and it has to play with that drum kit on all style parts. Enter in Style Creator and only save the style.

I hope I made me clear.

Regards,
Vali

Vali Maties - Genos

Offline John T4

Re: Revoice preset styles
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 02:03:56 AM »
Thanks, that works fine.
The senior moment, I think was the registration loaded was changing it back as it was made before I tried to adjust the drum voice....it was over riding the style..

Anyway all good now.

Thanks