Author Topic: Step in Registration Sequence!  (Read 2839 times)

Offline Helmer dk.

Step in Registration Sequence!
« on: March 13, 2018, 02:30:18 AM »
Hello everyone

I've got it the new Genos recently and I'm very impressed with everything, but there's one thing that falls to my chest:
On my Tyros5, did I use the DEC and INC buttons to go back and forth in the Registration Sequence on the home page, it does not seem possible on Genos?
I can not find any help in the manuals and maybe that's something I just have to live with, or is anyone here in the forum that can show a way?

Regards Helmer  :o

Offline reya

Re: Step in Registration Sequence!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 02:44:45 AM »
Hello Helmer,

It is currently (Firmware 1.20) not possible to move through the reg. seq. using the inc/dec buttons on Genos home page.
I asked Yamaha support for this feature, and they replied that others had already requested it, and that they passed it on, but they had no idea when or even if this would become possible.

In the meantime, we can use the assignable buttons or MFC10 buttons ....

Regards,
Rudy
Genos 1, PSR SX900, Roland PK6, Ketron SD1000
MSI Cubi 5 mini pc with IIyama prolite 24" touchscreen, MobileSheets

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 04:01:59 AM »
You simply assign the functions to the assignable buttons. I use buttons A and C, but pick whichever ones you want.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Helmer dk.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 08:40:20 AM »
Hi Fred and Rudy

Thanks for the quick reply I had not seen the opportunity with the assignable buttons so I've done as Fred, used buttons A and C and I've put fade in and out on B and so I can live with that, and I will just figured out what I should have on buttons D, E and F!!

Thank you again, Helmer   :)