Author Topic: Audio styles Genos up to date  (Read 3803 times)

Offline terryB

Audio styles Genos up to date
« on: March 13, 2018, 02:28:14 AM »
Hi
I have just downloaded the Pop & Rock Audio style pack, which was updated from the Tyros 5 version. That completes all the downloads that I purchased for T5.
Since the OS 1.20 update, audio styles can be loaded into User Memory or USB the same as any other style, which frees them from the expansion memory.
But first they have to go via Expansion Manager and downloaded to expansion memory on Genos. From the expansion memory you can transfer each style individually by pressing 'save' then to USB or User Memory by pressing 'save here'.

By doing  this the audio styles can become history in expansion memory and Expansion Manager, and no longer included into any further transfers.

Even though Revo Drums are great on Genos, I still like the audio styles.

Cheers
Terry

Offline StuartR

Re: Audio styles Genos up to date
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 04:10:48 AM »
Hi
I have just downloaded the Pop & Rock Audio style pack, which was updated from the Tyros 5 version. That completes all the downloads that I purchased for T5.
Since the OS 1.20 update, audio styles can be loaded into User Memory or USB the same as any other style, which frees them from the expansion memory.
But first they have to go via Expansion Manager and downloaded to expansion memory on Genos. From the expansion memory you can transfer each style individually by pressing 'save' then to USB or User Memory by pressing 'save here'.

By doing  this the audio styles can become history in expansion memory and Expansion Manager, and no longer included into any further transfers.

Even though Revo Drums are great on Genos, I still like the audio styles.

Cheers
Terry
You can just put them directly on the Genos internal SSD through the use of storage mode.

Offline Bill

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 05:25:15 AM »
From the expansion memory you can transfer each style individually by pressing 'save' then to USB or User Memory by pressing 'save here'.

Hi Terry

If you use the Yamaha MusicSoft Downloader program you can copy or move them all at the same time. It's much quicker and easier.

Bill
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Offline terryB

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 06:08:08 PM »
Hi Bill & Stuart

You live and learn, I need to study more  :D :D

Cheers
Terry