Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

No access anymore via USB

<< < (3/3)

Alain:
hi Jonny

I always use the same port on the desk of the genos. But, even with no USB used, the USER gives me the same answer. I need to call Yamaha support team...

Alain

Gunnar Jonny:
Just a thought ...
Did you download the first update, v1.10 too? (It's not online after v1.20 been released)
Maybe 'downgrade' to see if same situation, and then update again?
As far as I'm aware of, there is not any such reports as you describe from other users after update the OS.
Contact Yamaha Support is a good idea, you'll never know, maybe they have seen this reported before.
Good luck getting your Genos back in shape. :)

Alain:
Hi,

Ya...I downloaded to version 1.10, no result. I re-uploaded to 1.20, no result.  I explained the situation to Yamaha Europe, and I wait for an answer. Tomorrow will be sorted...I hope so, because this way, I only have the presets styles which are not always the way I need for my music which is more Vangelis, Kitaro and so on..

Greetings

Alain:
 ;D    Yep.........................

Yamaha Europe called this morning very soon, and gave me the instructions to resolve the problem.

Simple : go to menu2, select Utility, select Storage, Select USER and simply format.Problerm solved !!!

Gunnar Jonny:
Tnx for the info, happy you got it sorted out.

I'll try to remember these steps if ever come in similiar situation.
It aslo reminds me about do backups more regulary, just in case.......   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version