Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

No access to styles via USB

(1/3) > >>

Alain:
 :)  hello everybody,

I have since 2 days a serious problem to access via USB my styles on my USB stick. If I want to access (i;e) a Massa styles located on my USB stick, the USER says "no file or inappropriate name".

I made factory reset, no success.............do you have any idea ?

Greetings from France
Alain    ;)

Gunnar Jonny:
Hello.
I think maybe you need to explain more in depth what you are having trouble with.
Is it when the USB stick is located in Genos problem occurs? Is the memory stick readable on your PC?
Have you tried to add a single xxx.STY or xxx.PRS file on the pen to see if Genos finds it? Genos does not read .zip files.
Does Genos read any other memorysticks?

Alain:
hi Jonny,

Of course I know that all....before, I could easily read all my USB with styles. I have just know made a re-installation of the ne new version 1.20 but it's still the same.
     Its for sure, internal to Genos, I probably made something wrong that I can't remember or repair...

Thanks for your interest

gerarde:
There is a possibility that the problem is the USB stick.
I had a USB stick that always worked with my PSR S970 but I started to have problems on my Genos.
I found out that the USB stick I was using was not a recommended on that Yamaha supports.
I bought a new Yamaha supported USB stick and have had no problems since.

Gerard

Alain:
 :)  Hello Gerard

That's a real possibility...waiting until I get a new usb.

Curiously, the USER works normal when I select from Voices....pads...songs...and not for STYLES !!!

Thanks for interest...

Greetings

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version