Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

Styles by name and Genre

(1/2) > >>

edtek:
I was trying to find a style by name but didn't know which genre (Rock, Pop etc) it was.  I made this XL sheet to make it easier to find (I'm struggling through my 670 regs converting them to my new Genos).

BTW, searched for an hour and couldn't find post telling what the size of the USB door screw is.  Can someone tell me?

Likewise can I show the octave transpose on the screen?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tyros5Mad:
Hi Edtek,

I found a program on the internet that will let you search for a Genos style by name. No installation required, just run it and enter a search. It will highlight all the sections that have styles that match your name or partial name.

I have attached the program and help file in a single zip file. download it and unzip to any folder.

Al Ram:
EdTek

For searching:
I believe that you can use the search feature of Genos for what you want.  Please see this post below:

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,42347.msg334179.html#msg334179

For transposition: 

The transposed key does not show on the main screen with the style.   It shows on another screen, if you go menu/menu2/transpose you will see it.  You can change the setup of the main screen so that transpose always shows there.

That is what i did. Now i always have transpose value right below the style window.

For USB size

Your question . . . . . " what the size of the USB door screw is"   not sure what you mean . . . .

what is the size of the screw . . . . ? did you lose it . . . ? 

Please clarify your question.

Thanks

Wim NL:
Here my list.

I'm busy now to sort out all 2200 OTS settings also

voodoo:
With firmware 1.20 Genos can search for styles by name. Put all your styles on a USB stick and Genos will search through all of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version