Author Topic: How are Songs for Music PLAYLISTS created?  (Read 2978 times)

Superjuan

How are Songs for Music PLAYLISTS created?
« on: March 08, 2018, 12:04:34 PM »
I would like to make my own songs and add or append them to the PLAYLIST of my Genos.
I only have been able to append from the Tyros, but I cannot figure out how they are put together.

Offline Fred Smith

Re: How are Songs for Music PLAYLISTS created?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 12:23:52 PM »
I would like to make my own songs and add or append them to the PLAYLIST of my Genos.
I only have been able to append from the Tyros, but I cannot figure out how they are put together.

You create a registration for the song (using the Memory button).

It's registrations which are added to a playlist.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Tyros5Mad

Re: How are Songs for Music PLAYLISTS created?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 02:23:26 PM »
So to expand on that a bit with styles.

1. You have the style you want to use.
2. You build the arrangement. At each change you save that change into a different registration memory.
3. You may end up with 5 or more registrations to play the complete song.
4. You can now save those registrations into a single file and add that file to an existing playlist or create a new playlist and save the file into that playlist.

The existing playlist in the Genos is called "example" and only contains about 10 or 11 files.

I created a new playlist in the user area called My Songs and I save my registration files in that playlist. Even if I use an existing playlist item and make changes to that like adding a text file for the lyrics of a song, I will save that to My Songs.

So in a live playing session I can call up song after song from my own playlist and play the songs.

Hope that helps.

Regards, Richard