Author Topic: Achy Breaky heart - Style for Genos ?  (Read 5659 times)

Offline Al Ram

Achy Breaky heart - Style for Genos ?
« on: March 08, 2018, 08:32:56 AM »
Hello Friends.

does anyone have a custom style for "Achy Breaky Heart" to play on Genos ?

I will appreciate it.   Not looking for midis, because I do not play midis, just Styles.

I already have the lyrics and chords.  I downloaded a custom style from this forum.  It seems the style is from the PSR series.  It is a nice style but does not sound that great on Genos.  I think it needs some twiking for Genos, unfortunately i do not know how to do that.

thanks in advance.  Have a great day.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:54:15 AM by Al Ram »
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline jimlaing

Re: Achy Breaky heart - Style for Genos ?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 03:28:34 AM »
Hi - there was one on T5, a style made for this song (a built-in style).  I don't know the name of it, but I have it in a Registration and can look it up.  All the T5 styles are available for Genos from Yamaha.  It even had an intro that sounded like it was made for that song.  I don't use the style intros very often but for this song I do ...

Jim
Raleigh, NC, USA / Genos / Tyros5-61 / Lucas Nana 600 / other stuff

Offline Gunnar Jonny

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 04:00:08 AM »
Country Rock in Genos Country category works for the song, but intros /endings is not quite similiar.
Take a look at CSS (createsongstyles.com), but guess you have to look for T4 or T5 versions, but they should play well on Genos too. :)
Cheers 🥂
GJ

Offline zionip

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 04:37:54 AM »
Hello Friends.

does anyone have a custom style for "Achy Breaky Heart" to play on Genos ?

I will appreciate it.   Not looking for midis, because I do not play midis, just Styles.

I already have the lyrics and chords.  I downloaded a custom style from this forum.  It seems the style is from the PSR series.  It is a nice style but does not sound that great on Genos.  I think it needs some twiking for Genos, unfortunately i do not know how to do that.

thanks in advance.  Have a great day.

Hi Al,

I found about 15 pre-Genos "Achy Breaky Heart" styles.  Please unzip the attached file and see if you find any of these suit(s) you.

You can change the voices of a style by using "Mixer" on your Genos Home screen as described on P.89 of Genos owner's manual version D and save it:
https://usa.yamaha.com/files/download/other_assets/7/1130977/genos_en_om_d0.pdf

You can touch "Style1" on the Mixer screen to access the Channels / style parts, then touch the style voice icon to change voices.  You can also touch the style voice icon on the Channel screen and it will bring you to the voices list where you can choose difference voices etc.

Thanks,
Paul

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 04:59:49 AM by zionip »

The following users thanked this post: jes826, Jacob, DaveD, carson123mendes, Flipje001

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 10:19:08 AM »
GJ
thanks a lot for the response.  I will try that style.   

Paul
thanks a lot for the customized styles.  I will certainly try them all and select the one that is most suitable.  I will also read the portion of the user manual you suggested.

It is greatly appreciated.

Have a great night all.

AL
San Diego/Tijuana

Offline jimlaing

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 03:01:53 AM »
I was mistaken in my earlier note on this thread - I had mixed up "Achy Breaky Heart" with the registration that I had for "Boot Scoot'n' Boogie.  Sorry!  Sounds like you found some Achy Breaky styles though ...

Jim
Raleigh, NC, USA / Genos / Tyros5-61 / Lucas Nana 600 / other stuff

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 09:33:55 AM »
Jim

thanks.  yes, i found a suitable style . . . . I really appreciate your posting.

AL
San Diego/Tijuana