Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Registrations & Playlist

turning on OTS LINK with registration

(1/3) > >>

badpuppa:
Hi all,

Is there a way to save a registration which can turn OTS LINK on? It is said you can save all panel settings, but I have not been able to save a registration which can turn OTS LINK on.

keep smilin’

badpuppa

DrakeM:
Hi badpuppa

What exactly are you wanting to be able to do?

You can set up Reg #1 and have a horn set at volume level ZERO, then set up Reg #2 with that same horn's volume set up at 100. Then just keep flipping back and forth between the two Regs to turn it ON and OFF. But why would you want to do that?

Regards
Drake

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: badpuppa on March 08, 2018, 01:07:04 AM ---
Is there a way to save a registration which can turn OTS LINK on? It is said you can save all panel settings, but I have not been able to save a registration which can turn OTS LINK on.

--- End quote ---

No. There are some things that registrations cannot do, and this is one of them.

That is because most people use either OTS or registrations, but not both. Why not just store the voices in the registration rather than OTS?

Fred

voodoo:
No. This is not possible. That is why there is a notice after converting music finder entries to registrations, that you have too turn on OTS Link manually.

Uli

badpuppa:
Thanks for the answers.

Fred, I usually leave the OTS LINK on so I was going to make a startup registration with it on. Guess I will just turn it on manually as the Genos powers up with OTS LINK off.

Uli, I am still in the process of reading the manuals, or perhaps I missed that notice.

Drake, sorry if I didn’t make myself clear.

keep smilin’   

badpuppa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version