Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

Genos for sale - Back to Tyros 5

<< < (2/28) > >>

Antonio:
Eileen,

you always manage to be understanding and tranquilizing like a camomile,  :D but in this case Pino is right, who must work must have a keyboard immediately operational and not a Genos still unfinished. Big beautiful keyboard but immature and difficult. :)

Pino this time I agree with you.  ;D

Regards

Gunnar Jonny:

--- Quote from: Pino on March 06, 2018, 04:52:59 PM ---I wonder how many people will go back to Tyros 5 after 1 year

Last year the Korg Pa4x was a big favourite.
‘Best keyboard ever,- last keyboard I will ever buy,- got everything’  :)

Nearly everyone I know that bought a Korg Pa4x has sold them
Including the big players on synthzone

Couldn’t have been that good

I see many people struggling with Genos
Will they go back to the Wonderful T5

Only time will tell,

Pino

--- End quote ---

My guess, or probably it will be a fact, is that therer are very few that will leave Genos if already bought one.
There will be more people going forward to T5 from older models, I see the used ones sell quite fast.

PA4X as well as Genos is a supeb keyboard, just as all TOTL arrangers. But there may be personal preferences to fill that's not in all of the models. Just like shoes, one size don't fit all. ;)
If you've been at several fora for a while, you will see that very often, or maybe always, users tend to say: 'what I have now is the best'. Simple as that.
I dont' know how many you know that has sold PA4 or other arrangers, but this is the human nature, sell and buy new. Specially if you can afford to do so.
As you know, the grass is ALWAYS greener at the other side of the fence. But when you're over there, what side are most green? Yeah, the other side.  ;D

My guess is that not many already bought Genos will return to T5, but when a new Genos or whatever see the light, many will go ahead for new challenges.
Myself, it's no secret that I've not been much Yamaha fan, not even when I had the T4. But, to be honest, Genos is in my ears and eyes the best arranger from Yamaha so far. It do fill my needs, knowledge and bad talent, and that's what matters, not what everybody or many others did, do or does. I'm loving it more and more for each day when play and explore.
If I deside to sell, it will not be because it's not any good arranger, but simply because there some other or new challenges down the road that try to catch my attention. A Korg PA?X or Genos 2, who cares?

But as you say, only time will tell.  8)

mikf:
I doubt there will be many who decide to go backwards. When I got my CVP I also had some frustration with the differences to a PSR, but it settled down and I much prefer it.
 I also think that this inferred assumption that is being made on almost every post that people who bought a Genos upgraded from T5 is probably wrong. Many will have upgraded from much earlier models, or competitive brands, or even that it might be their first real TOTL arranger. Seems to me that here have been far too many Genos bought for them to have mostly come from prior T5 owners.
Mike 

valimaties:

--- Quote from: mikf on March 07, 2018, 12:23:44 AM ---I doubt there will be many who decide to go backwards. When I got my CVP I also had some frustration with the differences to a PSR, but it settled down and I much prefer it.
 I also think that this inferred assumption that is being made on almost every post that people who bought a Genos upgraded from T5 is probably wrong. Many will have upgraded from much earlier models, or competitive brands, or even that it might be their first real TOTL arranger. Seems to me that here have been far too many Genos bought for them to have mostly come from prior T5 owners.
Mike

--- End quote ---

I definitely don't go back to Tyros 5. There are a lot of reasons I chose Genos, that I don't even want to think about "reversing" ;D ;D

Regards,
Vali

Gandalf43:
Hi friends,

a matter of fact I’ve never read so much contrarieties  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
about a keyboard !!

Not with introduction of the T3 not with the introduction of T4 and definitely
not with introduction of the lovely Tyros 5  Made in Japan !!

Just and only because of that discussion I will not buy that Genos even if it could
fly , dance  and / or prepare delicious meals………and its not a question of money !! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Best Regards
Udo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version