Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

Revo drums to loud

(1/2) > >>

Ning:
Hi
I updated all midfiles with MEGAEnhancer V2.0.0, so i can get revo drums in my midifiles
My problem is the Revo drums is to loud after i updated them about 10 to 15 vol.
Is there any easy way to get the volume down, or is one by one.
Regards Henning

EileenL:
Load your midi and then go to Song Creator. Select Step Edit and select track 10 on the top left hand side of the screen. Now look at the events list and some where there you will see Volume. Adjust this to your liking and then re-save the song.

valimaties:

--- Quote from: EileenL on March 01, 2018, 08:16:29 PM ---Load your midi and then go to Song Creator. Select Step Edit and select track 10 on the top left hand side of the screen. Now look at the events list and some where there you will see Volume. Adjust this to your liking and then re-save the song.

--- End quote ---

Eileen, as I understand, I think he want/ask for a bulk solution!

If so, Ning, I don't think if is good idea to make this in bulk operation!
MixMaster was updated to work with Genos Voices, so you can use it, or MidiWorksYA (from midisoft.pl) was updated too, to Genos. I think this two solutions are faster. Of course, Eileens's solution is best for keyboard work ;)

Regards,
Vali

Ning:
Thanks both of you..
I guess it's back to the drawingboard. :)

ckobu:
Ning, you can use options for change volumen in MixMaster. In my video you can see change volumen parameter - percent option.

https://youtu.be/qWpGUuTCWk8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version