Author Topic: Expansion Manager 2.5 wave problem  (Read 8231 times)

galaxysja

Expansion Manager 2.5 wave problem
« on: February 21, 2018, 05:05:01 PM »
Expansion Manager 2.5 wave problem.

Hello, I own TYROS 5 and Expansion Manager 2.5 wave problem.
Can not import (load) own wav voice. The program will not let me. Where is the problem?
The same program on another PC works. That's not mine. I have WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 bit. of course, a legal full-fledged version.
I suspect windows updates. Alebo ???
Or is there any other way to put my own wav samples into the bank?

I'm attaching pictures with a problem:

Cosmorot

Re: Expansion Manager 2.5 wave problem
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 09:28:21 PM »
This problem is not yours alone. If you use programs that are combined with wave and standard sounds - you must put Wave in the user. Then IMPORT the bank in Yamaha (install a pack). Then go back to editing.

The fact is that Yamaha can not operate with sounds that are not in memory. This applies if you need to combine samples with T5 audio formats. If you create a custom patch, then the preview of sounds is possible with software. But in this case the combination is impossible. And the problem is that if there are 300 samples in the voice, then order them for clarity is unrealistic
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 09:35:52 PM by Cosmorot »

galaxysja

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 05:16:56 PM »
Unfortunately, it is not possible to edit or import WAV or into an existing package.
In the existing package, change wav or import new wav is not available !!!!!!!!!

It does not work !!!

I'm sending more pictures.

Offline Joe H

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 12:17:25 AM »
Unfortunately, it is not possible to edit or import WAV or into an existing package.
In the existing package, change wav or import new wav is not available !!!!!!!!!

It does not work !!!...

Try creating your new Voices and then Export (Save) them as a pack (.ppf)  Now you should be able to "Import" those Voices as new content (.ppf) into an existing pack.

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

galaxysja

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 05:31:38 PM »
no working, no working no workin no working no working no working
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 05:36:44 PM by galaxysja »

Seagull29

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 11:08:07 PM »
Hi,
strange problem. Would not it be a Wave format problem?  It must be 44.1 Khz and 16 bits.

galaxysja

Expansion Manager 2.5 wave problem
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 03:27:08 AM »

Wow, please see pictures !!!
WAV I have good, wav are all right. You are right.
The wav file import window will not allow you to search for wav files. Missing disc crawl !!!! Directory search! Search wave. !
The wav has nothing to do with it.
please see my photo: 

and zoom:

I've already tried other versions. All of me work the same way, and nowhere can I import my own wav. I only have a problem with this part of the app.
Working with it, but when the application does not offer wav importing where is the problem?

thank you very nice thank you :-)
*********************************************************************************************
The wav file import window will not allow you to search for wav files. Missing disc crawl !!!! Directory search! Search wave. !
please see my photo: 

and zoom:

I've already tried other versions. All of me work the same way, and nowhere can I import my own wav. I only have a problem with this part of the app.
Working with it, but when the application does not offer wav importing where is the problem?

*********************************************************************************************
please see my photo: 

and zoom:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline jwyvern

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 04:46:26 AM »
I have not used that wave window in your pictures for detailed making of wave voices,  but I understand it will remain empty unless you first select a list of the waves you want to use.
On the My Pack page have you previously clicked on the wave icon below "Install Target". That will show a similar User Waves window. Click on the plus sign and you get a browsing window which enables you to navigate to where you have the wave or aif/aiff files stored on your computer and can select them.
I cannot give more detail but hope this will help.
John

galaxysja

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 06:19:14 PM »
no no no, this all is ok. only insert and replace new or own wav sample no working. Menu no window. 

Offline Misu

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 08:53:06 PM »
Hi,

On the first picture is the Classical copy paste options, I have been in front of my computer for 30 years but on YEM has not been able to use them,
can you help me.
I can't paste to a chosen location. YEM make, for me, paste to the same location.
Sorry for out of topic.

Regards
Mihai
PSR SX-900; PA 1000; AKX 10