Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 5 (SFF2)

Connecting aTyros 5 to home Wi Fi

<< < (2/2)

AlBags:

I cant be 100 percent certain on this ('cos I never did it on my T5-76) .. others may tell you with certainty!

But I think you boot up, as you have done, and then connect Tyros to Host USB on PC/Laptop to access.
Not a Network visible device over wifi .. This would mean having a media server/USB sharing setup, and I dont think that capable.
In theory, the Tyros/Genos 'could connect directly to YamahaMusicsoft account and load packs directly .. and YamahaEurope to check/update Firmware directly. Yamaha would have to build in extra wifi/net features/support, and did not do so, so we have to live with what they give us.

Al. 

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: Whino on February 18, 2018, 10:54:57 PM ---Thanks everyone.

When I press the music finder button and turn on the Tyros I get a message stating that the hard dive can be accessed but it's still not visible on my network.

As a workaround I've copied all my style files using a USB flash drive onto the Tyros hard drive.

Regards
Tony

--- End quote ---

You need to connect your keyboard to your computer via USB cable. The USB storage mode has been around long before WiFi connections.

Fred

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version