Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

Multipads keep going after registration step forward

<< < (3/3)

Fred Smith:

--- Quote from: dh110953 on February 07, 2023, 04:36:29 PM ---Hi. I have the same frustartion as AlBags here in that I too would like to stop a multipad when I change a registration. I am going to try the "workaround" suggested

But, perhaps Fred, your comment "Registrations will do what you want, Al. You need only decide you’d prefer a solution to complaining" could be expanded upon, e.g if there is another way other than to create/use a completely different multipad bank to stop a multipad from continuing then how? I would like a simple way of progressing through a multipads so they turn off when a new registration is selected....

Example;

- Registration 1 - Has MP1 playing (loop) which is what I want,
- Registration 2 - I want to stop playing MP1 and have it play MP2 instead.

At moment only way I can see the above as possible is to move Registration 2 to Registration 3 and in Registration 2 have it select a new MP Bank to stop the previous one (e.g. a blank MP): Or, as Elieen suggested, manualy switch MP1 off. Neither option an ideal solutions when playing faster Techno Style music.

For avoidance of doubt, I'm not complaining....I'm simpy looking for a easy and effective way to acheive the result I want with what is a great keyboard.

--- End quote ---

In registration 2, you need an MP which stops MP1, and plays MP2.

You can:
1. Create a Multipad which has your MP2 in the MP1 slot. When you load this pad, it will do exactly what you want.
2. If you don't want to do #1, you need to create an MP which has Padstopper in slot 1, and your MP2 in slot #2.

I'm not sure why solution #2 is better than #1, but it's up to you.

If you don't have Padstopper, it's available here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHi9Gh31gfOjPIKPP_25L1yFMpDZg?e=ECI14A   It's been posted to this forum dozens of times.

Cheers,
Fred

Joe H:
If you guys want demo registrations and detailed instructions on how Pad Stopper works download my article with all the files and follow the instructions EXACTLY to make the registrations play on your keyboards.  If you are into EDM you will be very happy. There are no shortcuts, it works quite well.

http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Joe H

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version