Author Topic: Gary Diamond S950  (Read 5617 times)

Pino

Gary Diamond S950
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:35:27 PM »
Post from 23 May 2015

Every day that I perform with the S-950 the first thing that comes to mind is "WOW!" It really is an incredible keyboard and likely the last one I will ever purchase.

Gary cool

I'll agree with the "WOW" factor with the S950......

but as far as the last one I'll buy?.......technology is changing much too fast for me to agree with that statement for myself....
DJ

Not so long ago 😀

Pino

Re: Gary Diamond S950
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 01:05:32 PM »
Roger,
I put it in the “GENERAL’ so that everyone could see how far we have come in 2 years and a few months, not just the 950 gang.

Regards

Pino
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:06:34 PM by Pino »

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 12:29:37 AM »
Pino, unfortunately, I have a terminal illness, which forced me to retire from decades of being a full-time musical entertainer, thus my statement about not purchasing a new model. Had my health not gone to ****, I would be performing with a brand new Genos and back on stage every day of the week.

All the best,

Gary  8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Toril S

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 02:43:30 AM »
Hold on Gary! We need your good advice and your wonderful music!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 04:45:00 AM »
Toril, there are lots of very knowledgeable folks here on this forum that can handle any questions that need answers. Two years ago, the doctors gave me one to two years left to live. So far, I've managed to hang in there, but have a good, working knowledge of the disease progression, I figure I may get at least one more year out of this old carcass. Then the curtain will fall and the stage lights will go out. I don't know if I would have changed anything that I have done during the past 77 years, and I feel fortunate in that I have done so many things that most people only dream of doing, but never seem to get around to doing them.

Good luck,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Toril S

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 05:04:51 AM »
Gary, that is at least a good thing, to look back on a life well lived! As I get older, I have learned to treasure every day and make it a quality life day! To have met you on this forum is one of the things that makes it worth the while to get up in the morning. As long as the stage lights shine, we will enjoy our music :)
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page