Author Topic: tyros with best choir and string voices  (Read 4913 times)

mrkim

tyros with best choir and string voices
« on: February 03, 2018, 06:12:52 AM »
witch  tyros has the  best choir  and string voices will be coming from tyros 3 thanks

Offline XeeniX

Re: tyros with best choir and string voices
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 06:33:38 AM »
Vocals are almost similar on T4 and T5. Concerning strings, a light advantage for the T5. If those are the only things you want to base your choice on and money can be a problem i;d say go T4. The T5 however has quite a few other things in which it excels but again: If the strings and vocals are your only decision makers I would go for a 2nd hand T4. If you like other (new) features like effects, ensemble voices, organ world and the overall collection of voices as well and have the money go for a T5. If you want the best strings, drums and even more features go Genos. But that's only me :) If I were you I would have a serious discussion with your wallet and go see a dealer trying to test/play all three because in the end it is you who has to play/live on/with your decision :)

regards,
Peter

mrkim

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 07:08:55 AM »
Hi thanks i do like ensemble voices, organ,  do to taking care of my mother I  am not able  to here keyboards in person only on line, this is why this form is so great.I heard a online demo of genos where he plays a montivine string sound that i love but may cost to much thanks

Offline XeeniX

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 06:37:18 PM »
Kim,

Then and if in doubt (financially) i'd say pick the golden in between option: A second hand T5.
There should be lots of them on the market since the arrival of the Genos. You will have a great arranger that is capable of much more then most people can handle (including me). It will still be a big step upwards for you compared to a T3. Keyboards (unless you are earning your bread with them) should be fun, not for thinning your reserves :)

kind regards,
Peter

mrkim

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 12:44:20 AM »
Thanks peter .Is there any where that list the new things that were added to the tyros 4 to 5 to since the tyros 3 thanks

Offline AlBags

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 10:32:11 PM »

Download both manuals and data lists!
Good premium packs at Musicsoft for Choir voices, T5 good already.

Al.
😊  I started out with nothing .. and I've got most of it left!  😊

🎹 Tyros 5-76,  now the brilliant Genos 🎹
Genelec 8030C Studio Monitors on K&M stands
K&M Spider Pro Stand, K&M Accessories. I love K&M!