Author Topic: help with the VH2 harmonizer  (Read 4851 times)

diegodure

help with the VH2 harmonizer
« on: February 01, 2018, 04:37:34 AM »
I've really got a lot of hands on the voice processor edition, and although I got a good record to sing solo, the choruses are still unusable to me, coming from GEM WK8, and the PA3X LE, where I used the preset and ready, sounded well, with the PSR S950 does not pass the same, to use the harmonizer with styles sounds very poor. My wife, my faithful listener, tells me not to use them directly because they sound horrible. Will there be a place where you can download and try with configuration or preset of users, by the harmonizer?
   Although, I have greatly improved the sound in general, converting and editing my styles of other brands, GEM and Korg, I just need a good adjustment with the voice processor choirs. 

Realmente he metido mucha mano en la edición del procesador de voz, y si bien, consegui una buena registracion para cantar solista, los coros me siguen siendo inutilizables, viniendo de GEM WK8, y el PA3X LE, donde usaba los preset y listo, sonaban bien, con el PSR S950 no pasa los mismo, al usar el armonizador con styles suena muy pobre. Mi esposa, mi fiel oyente, me dice que no los use directamente ya que suenan horrible. Habra algun lugar donde pueda bajar y probar con configuración o preset de usuarios, por el armonizador?
  Si bien, he mejorado mucho el sonido en general, convirtiendo y editando mis styles de otras marcas, GEM y Korg, solo me falta un buen ajuste con los coros del procesador de voz.

Offline DrakeM

Re: help with the VH2 harmonizer
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 05:05:21 AM »
Hello diegodure,

I am attaching several VH2 settings in registrations that I use with my S950 VH2. I use a fairly simple headmic (Shure WH20) hopefully these examples will work for you as well and give you some ideas as to what you can with the VH2.

Regards
Drake

[attachment deleted by admin]

The following users thanked this post: juketsu

diegodure

Re: help with the VH2 harmonizer
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 09:26:31 AM »
Hello diegodure,

I am attaching several VH2 settings in registrations that I use with my S950 VH2. I use a fairly simple headmic (Shure WH20) hopefully these examples will work for you as well and give you some ideas as to what you can with the VH2.

Regards
Drake
Thank you very much, I will try and tell you. I use a Shure SV200 mic.