Author Topic: Assignable buttons  (Read 4016 times)

RAS

Assignable buttons
« on: January 27, 2018, 06:52:08 PM »
I haven’t found a way of assigning one of the buttons to switch between full keyboard mode and fingered mode. To me that would be more useful than to switch between fingered and fingered on bass which is available.

Have I missed a trick here please?

Offline terryB

Re: Assignable buttons
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 11:11:37 AM »
They are all there, you have to scroll down for the others

Cheers Terry

RAS

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 03:53:27 PM »
Thanks for the interest but i still havent found fingered/full keyboard switch to be assignable. Nearest is on page 10 of the 12 pages which enables switch between fingered and fingered on bass

keynote

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 04:53:23 PM »
I think the closest you can get to what you ask is to assign one of the assignable buttons to "Split & Fingering" by going to Menu/Assignable, choose the assignable button of your choice, on page 2 choose Split & Fingering, then when you press the assignable button Split & Fingering menu will pop up where you then have the option to switch between Fingered and Full Keyboard.

Mike

RAS

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 05:20:31 PM »
Good one thanks.
Ras

Offline overover

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 11:19:08 PM »
Hi RAS,

to call up "Split Point & Fingering" screen, you can also press one of these shortcuts:

[Direct Access] ---> [Sync Start]

or

[Direct Access] ---> [ACMP]

or

[Direct Access] ---> [Auto Fill In]

MY favorite shortcut ist the first one, because Sync Start button is close to Direct Access button.

By the way: The fingering is automatically memorized to the Registration Memory (if "Style" is checked in [Memory] dialog). This means you can change the fingering simply by changing Registrations. :)

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:27:19 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)