Yamaha Keyboards (4 Boards) > Yamaha Keyboards - General

VST Plugin

<< < (2/2)

DerekA:

--- Quote from: spiro13 on January 11, 2018, 11:37:16 PM ---Thanks so much for the information and the links. Since I have just started the process, I haven't researched which VST might be be best. When I do decide I'm sure I will need some additional assistance.

--- End quote ---

There are hundreds and hundreds available - some free online, others available to buy. Some are in effect synths, others are sample players. So your first step is decide what kinds of sounds you want from the VST - synth, simulations, pianos, orchestral, etc etc.

markstyles:
All recent computers, and a decent sound card, can generate excellent results, Some VSTS plug-ins are better, for a certain individuals use.  Some companies,

Kontakt is a VST plug-in (several formats actually - Audio Units for Logic Pro, HAL of Protools (I think)..  most virtual instruments makes make plug-ins for which ever PC format you use, and the DAW you use.  Kontakt has a tone of 3rd party companies making sample libraries of any instrument you can imagine.

Thee is a hardware box, (or used to be.. It was a rack mount box. and you loaded in what VST plug-ins you wanted, so you could play it live, without a computer connected to it.  Some VSTS are free, (and some decent)..  Main issue would be the interface box to get audio out of your computer..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version