Genos (12 Boards) > Genos - General

Free Enhancement Package for Theatre Organ Lovers

(1/16) > >>

Toplayer2:
SORRY EVERYONE - THESE FILES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hello,

I am the co-founder of Paramount Organ Works, producers of the number one selling series of virtual theatre organs for Hauptwerk.  I have created a package that contains fifty combinations from our largest model, the Paramount 450.  Additionally there are twenty one individual ranks and assorted percussion instruments.  A list is shown in the attached.

The package is quite large at 1.4 GB.  The sound quality is superb and very authentic.  I am offering these samples free of charge to Genos users who will agree not to modify or share them.  Please contact me privately (EMAIL DELETED) and after you affirm your agreement to the terms and conditions I will send you a link to download the package.  On high speed internet, expect the download to take up to an hour.

Joe

**** BREAKING NEWS ****

The large ppf file cannot be loaded into YEM, possibly due to its 1.4 GB size.  The theatre organ voices have been split into six Expansion Packs all of which load without error. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pauljones:
No link to list!!!!!!??

Toplayer2:
Continued...

To make best use of this package, a MIDI bass pedal board is recommended.  Attached is a photo of my personal setup as an example.

Joe

[attachment deleted by admin]

beykock:
Are they also usable for the PSRS970 ?
If that is the case, where can they be downloaded, plse ?

Your reply would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards, Babette

Toplayer2:
Sorry Babette, the package is too large for models below the Genos. 

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version