Author Topic: Bad Mp3+Cdg flile player  (Read 6672 times)

Offline lut112

Bad Mp3+Cdg flile player
« on: January 08, 2018, 01:30:33 PM »
A serious problem with mp3 files + cdg
The player keeps stopping displaying the error message and orders Genos to be turned off. At some point the playback was stable but currently the mp3 + cdg file is played individually or in a playlist after a few seconds and the text display stops and an error message is displayed and the Genos Is disabled This is a serious mistake. Please help
Anatol

Offline lut112

Re: Bad Mp3+Cdg flile player
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 01:53:48 PM »
File image Bad mp3+cdg

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline EileenL

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:41:04 PM »
What is a CDG file.

Offline alans

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 02:58:38 PM »
From Wikipedia

What is a CDG file?

CDG is an acronym for Compact Disc plus Graphic. Files that contain the .cdg file extension normally store raw image graphics.

The images in CDG files are usually low-resolution graphics that are used with an audio file for a particular track on an audio CD. Karaoke programs commonly use these CDG files to display the lyrics and graphics when the Karaoke program is playing a particular song.

Many people think that CDG files do not store any audio data. This is not the case. The CDG files do contain the audio data for the song that is associated with the file and a user could possibly play the CDA file just as they would any standard audio file. However, a user must use a Karaoke program in order to display the graphics that are included with the file.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:41:59 PM by alans »
Previous keyboards-Yamaha PSR 410,Technics KN2000,KN5000,KN6000 , KN7000, Tyros5 and Genos

Offline lut112

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 03:33:47 PM »
Genos according to the instructions can play mp3 + cdg but it is probably unfinished
I have been using the instrument for 2 months and initially played these files correctly. I create mp3 + cdg files myself with Karaoke Builder Studio. Yamaha should deal with this problem. After each playback, after a few seconds the playback is interrupted. I add that, on the other hand, it plays mp3 files well with the synchronized text saved in the Minilyrics program.
Yours sincerely for the forum members
Anatol PL/ Poland/

Offline lut112

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 03:37:58 PM »
My friend Korg pa4x creates mp3 + cdg files without any errors

Offline StuartR

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 02:48:04 AM »
A serious problem with mp3 files + cdg
The player keeps stopping displaying the error message and orders Genos to be turned off. At some point the playback was stable but currently the mp3 + cdg file is played individually or in a playlist after a few seconds and the text display stops and an error message is displayed and the Genos Is disabled This is a serious mistake. Please help
Anatol
Please contact Yamaha and report this. Thanks !

The following users thanked this post: pjd

Offline lut112

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 03:59:29 PM »
External display no accept mp3+cdg file. Bad error
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:16:14 PM by lut112 »