Author Topic: Thanks to Jørgen Sørensen  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Enildo

Thanks to Jørgen Sørensen
« on: January 07, 2018, 02:53:05 PM »
Hello everyone of this forum!

People, I wanted to start the year thanking a person, in particular, that makes a lot of difference in this forum and around the planet helping all those who have yamaha keyboards and need extra features. Jørgen Sørensen, for me you were a professional who made a huge difference in my life as a keyboardist yamaha in the year 2017. Of course his work has been done for many years, but only last year I started to use some of his programs, which you make available for free. I want to congratulate you on your commitment, your determination, your effort, your willingness to work helping people you do not even know and use your valuable work! People like you make a huge difference to the planet, and often we do not even stop to think how important they are to our lives!

This is just a humble comment,
Congratulations Jørgen Sørensen !!!

Forgive me if I could not express myself well, because I do not speak English.

Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, Udo

Offline Wally Z

Re: Thanks to Jørgen Sørensen
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 03:14:15 PM »
You expressed yourself very well, and I agree. Thanks Jorgen!
Amateur- A person who engages in a study, sport, or other activity for pleasure rather than for financial benefit or professional reasons.
Here's some of my compositions.

Offline Joe H

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 05:29:33 PM »
Hello everyone of this forum!

People, I wanted to start the year thanking a person, in particular, that makes a lot of difference in this forum and around the planet helping all those who have yamaha keyboards and need extra features. Jørgen Sørensen, for me you were a professional who made a huge difference in my life as a keyboardist yamaha in the year 2017. Of course his work has been done for many years, but only last year I started to use some of his programs, which you make available for free. I want to congratulate you on your commitment, your determination, your effort, your willingness to work helping people you do not even know and use your valuable work! People like you make a huge difference to the planet, and often we do not even stop to think how important they are to our lives!

This is just a humble comment,
Congratulations Jørgen Sørensen !!!

Forgive me if I could not express myself well, because I do not speak English.

Enildo

Ditto!

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads for EDM. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline erbis

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 06:36:23 PM »
I would like to add that I used the achievements of Jørgen Sørensen for the first time several years ago.
This is a character who has done a lot for keyboard players.
Head caps, gents.
Ryszard
Wojciech Kilar:"(...) has nothing more beautiful than infinitely endless sound or consonance, that this is precisely the deepest wisdom, not our tricks with sonata allegrem, fugue, harmony".
https://psrtutorial.com/perf/ryszard.html

Offline Jørgen

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 09:11:19 PM »
Dear Enildo - as well as Wally, Joe and Ryszard.

Thank you very much for the very nice words about me and my contribution to the Yamaha community. It touches me deeply; and I am both proud and happy to find that my efforts are appreciated. I'm not a very good musician; but I find great satisfaction by giving you some tools to get the most out of your musical talents through your keyboards.
It is expressions like this that have motivated me through more than 18 years in this area. And that makes me go on a little bit yet.
Once again thank you!
Jør
The Unofficial YAMAHA Keyboard Resource Site at http://www.jososoft.dk/yamaha
- since 1999

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, XeeniX, gigi, Klaus71229, ikmusic, panos

Offline panos

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 10:09:44 PM »
Especially Midi2style really helped me a lot and I have hust used it today to extract a part from a midi file and use it in a style.

Thank you very much mr Jorgen!!!   

Online Toril S

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 10:28:16 PM »
Hello Jørgen! I can only add my thanks to all the others. I haven't come that far yet, using programs to edit styles and so on. But I will challenge myself, and maybe I can do it :) I admire your work!
Toril S

PSR S970, PSR 2100 and PSR-47.

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline Ed B

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 02:37:40 AM »
Jorgen
I can only echo the comments of others. Thank-you for all your programs and tutorials on styles
Best for 2018
Ed B
Keep on learning

Offline Dick Rector

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 03:02:41 AM »
Totally agree with the others. Thanks you Jorgen voor all the handy programs you've created.

Warm regards and all the best for 2018.

Dick
PSR-2000 and PSR-S950

Offline peanut

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 11:18:52 AM »
Yes, I can certainly bung in my 2 kroner's worth, as well - great programs, which help to make editing of many different things much easier than doing it all on the KB. For me, the KB is primarily for playing on. Changing sounds and rhythms and whatever is (mostly) done on my PC.

I couldn't do all that without Jørgen's many programs - so thanks!  ;D ;D
My fingers're stiff an' my brain's maybe dead, but still can get a danged tune outta my Yammy...................

Offline Jørgen

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 11:49:09 AM »
Hi panos, Toril, Ed, Dick and peanut

Thanks for your most kind words. Warms a 68 years old heart...  ;)

Jørgen
- since 1999

Offline XeeniX

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 11:54:07 AM »
Hi Jørgen,

Think you already know how I feel about your work ;) But still one can never tank anyone enough. Especially not if it is done straight from the heart :)

so thank you for keeping me busy while using some great tools to improve my hobby :)

kind regards,
Peter

Offline Jørgen

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 12:17:27 PM »
Hi Peter

Thanks for the kind words. And an even bigger "Thank You" for all the good and humorous discussions we have had.  ;)

I suggest we continue "down that road"...  ;D

Jørgen
- since 1999

Offline Udo

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 01:29:45 PM »

That is a very good idea !!!!

Hi Jørgen,

Thank you very much for your great software, your wonderful help and all your
friendly and usefull inputs :) :) :)

Greetings from Germany
Udo

Offline pjd

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 06:22:53 PM »
Thank you, Jørgen!

-- pj

Offline Jørgen

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2018, 07:38:03 AM »
Thanks Udo and Paul

I will now take the opportunity to thank everyone who contributes with their abilities, experiences, creativity and musicality. None mentioned none forgotten. Together we can do everything.
You help make this forum the best!

Jørgen
- since 1999

The following users thanked this post: Joe H

Offline Joe H

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2018, 03:49:46 PM »
There is a saying... "Actions speak louder than words"  So if you feel so inclined... go to Jorgen's website and make a "Donation".  I'm sure he will appreciate it immensely.

;)

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads for EDM. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline Jørgen

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2018, 06:10:22 AM »
There is a saying... "Actions speak louder than words"  So if you feel so inclined... go to Jorgen's website and make a "Donation".  I'm sure he will appreciate it immensely.

;)

Joe H

Hi Joe

What a great idea  ;)

However, I MUST say, that donation is 100 % voluntary but sure appreciated.

The option is avaliable as some have wished to say "Thank You" by donating.

But ANY form of saying "Thank You" counts; and it sure make me both happy and proud.

Best wishes

Jørgen

- since 1999

Offline Gloria

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2018, 02:12:05 AM »
Yes, I agree Joe's idea is great & helpful in many ways to show our appreciation for all Jorgen has contributed to music & the keyboard!
Thank you Jorgen!    :)

Gloria
"Music is the Universal Language"
PSR Performer Page

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2018, 02:33:56 AM »
Like Peter, you already know how I feel about Aase, you and your work, Jorgen.  My heartfelt gratitude for all you do for everyone to make our lives much easier.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline jm

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2018, 09:18:15 AM »
I missed this post >:( But I would like to add my thanks and admiration to Jorgen!!!!!
Kind regards
jm
Late Learner! Not blessed with any musical ability!☹️ But love music!  I use headphones so as not offend my husband or anyone else 😂Tyros 3 now Tyros 5.

Offline vbdx66

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2018, 10:45:46 AM »
Hello Jørgen,

I have not been on this forum lately for personal reasons, but I too would like to thank you for all the work you have done over the years to help all Yamaha keyboard enthusiasts.

All the best,

Vinciane.
Past keyboards: PSR E313, PSR E413, PSR E433, PSR S550, DGX 640, upright piano.
Now: DGX 650, awaiting Casio CT-x3000