Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

SA2 Alto saxo pack problem

(1/3) > >>

soundphase:
I just downloaded it.
I installed it through YEM and "Pack installation" as usual.

But in the corresponding folder ("SA2 AltoSax_Genos"), below "Expansion", there is no sound. FunkAlto and PopAlto sounds should be there

However, the demo song is present, and it plays correctly.

Any idea ?

Soundphase

jwyvern:
Hi soundphase,

The Alto sax is now in the presets. My registrations (with the same voice nos.)  were playing it out of the box. So my guess is you don't get any voice samples in the updated pack, and it will be the same for the SA2 Baritone Sax, and possibly the Tenor, although I don't have the voice nos. to compare for the latter.
John

soundphase:
Hello John

No it is OK with SA2 trombone and SA2 Tenor Saxo that are provided as native SA2 sounds. But I see the SA2 sounds in the expansion (Note : The expansion trombone is really different from the native preset one, the Tenor saxo is slightly different)

I have only the problem with the Alto Saxo.

I now have P1 and P2 tabs fully filled with expansions, and SA2 AltoSax_Genos is just the last one in the P2 tab.

I already tried to reload my pack twice. I will now try to regenerate it through YEM.

Soundphase

jwyvern:
soundphase,
Bill in an earlier post had reported no voices with Alto sax,

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,42246.msg333291.html#msg333291

Yes  the Trombone is a different voice, and I was unsure about the Tenor pack, until you advised that voice samples are included. Since there is now plenty of free expansion memory I might as well install it and see how different it is from the native :).
John

soundphase:
I just updated the other thread with confirmation that there is a bug on the Alto Sax package.

They are free if you already bought them. So effectlively, it's worth downloading them.

They are good sounds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version