Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

Shadow sound on Genos

(1/2) > >>

louwe46:
I own a Genos,

I am looking for a good shadow sound, which is the best sound? or where can I load a shadow sound?

Thank you

louwe46

pjd:
60sShadowLead and 60sShadowMute under the Electric Guitar category?

Presumably you've found and tried these prset voices. If they aren't what you're looking for, perhaps you can offer a few more details about what you need?

-- pj

StuartR:

--- Quote from: pjd on January 03, 2018, 02:27:07 PM ---60sShadowLead and 60sShadowMute under the Electric Guitar category?

Presumably you've found and tried these prset voices. If they aren't what you're looking for, perhaps you can offer a few more details about what you need?

-- pj

--- End quote ---

Ok, I'll bite. What is a shadow sound?

alans:

--- Quote from: StuartR on January 03, 2018, 03:22:18 PM ---Ok, I'll bite. What is a shadow sound?

--- End quote ---

The Shadow sound is the type of music played by  British guitar band called The Shadows,they mostly used Fender Strats with echo and delay,but sometimes used Burns guitars from the Uk
Their hayday was mostly 60s and early 70s but were still performing together until fairly recently I believe,they mainly played instrumentals

Alan

Oldden:
Hi,
An American version of the Shadows was the Ventures. They had a similar type of sound and sometimes the same record was recorded by both groups. I think IMHO " walk don't run", by the Ventures was better than the Shadows, but it all boils down to personal choice.
Oldden

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version