Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

MultiPads one by one?

(1/2) > >>

Ingar:
Multipads on my Tyros works so that I can turn on one at a time, but can not go the other way, but have to turn everyone off at once. I wish you could also turn them off one by one. I think Korg has that opportunity, what about Genos?

Fred Smith:
Use a pad stopper to stop a single pad.

A padstopper is a multipad which does nothing. But, as it replaces the currently loaded pad, the pad is stopped.

You can create your own, or search for Padstopper here to download one.

Fred

tyrosaurus:
You can turn off individual multi pads manually using the 'Multi Pad Control' panel buttons!

If you simply press and release the MP 'STOP' button, this will stop all pads that are currently playing.

However you can stop individual pads by simultaneously holding down the 'STOP' button and pressing the button/s of pad/s that are playing that you want to stop.

This works on all Tyros models and Genos and is clearly explained in all the Owner's Manuals!

Regards

Ian

zionip:

--- Quote from: Ingar on January 01, 2018, 01:15:47 PM ---Multipads on my Tyros works so that I can turn on one at a time, but can not go the other way, but have to turn everyone off at once. I wish you could also turn them off one by one. I think Korg has that opportunity, what about Genos?

--- End quote ---

Hi Ingar,

You can download multipad stopper from this discussion thread:
http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,30213.msg223048.html#msg223048

Thanks,
Paul

Ingar:
Aha folks..thanks a lot..

Regards Ingar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page